Tuesday 25 January 2011

25/01/11

  • Census Collector, directgov
  • HSBC customer adviser, website
  • researcher, gumtree
  • Filing/archivist, gumtree
This census collector job seems cool, its going round knocking on people's doors and getting them to fill out the census survey. I got the HSBC one from the job centre. I have started looking into researcher positions, they said they wanted someone who did a degree in history or similar... History of Art? Who knows. I also applied for this filing/archivist one, even though I've technically only got 3 months experience.

Response: I had to do an online test for the bank job; it was really hard and I failed it. You basically had 5 seconds to do something like this. Seems easy, but 5 seconds is not long. Every time I clicked an answer the time had gone. No job for me.

GH897B20

Which one is the same?
GH879B20
GH897B02
GH987B20
GH987B20
GH897320

    1 comment: