Monday 10 January 2011

Group Interview

  • Waiting Staff at the National Portrait Gallery (from artsjobs)
  • Workshop Leader, Camden. Also can get an NVQ! (Artsjobs)
  • Front of House Gallery Assistant (artsjobs)
  • Children's Workshop Facilitator (artsjobs)
I really want the workshop jobs!

Response: I've been invited for an interview to do some temporary playscheme work on the 24th Feb. It wont be until April but I'll also get training. I could just say I've got a holiday planned for 2 weeks if I get another job! woo hoo. I don't want to get too excited, but I reeeallly want it. Oh and it's an interactive group interview.... 

Are group interviews more or less scary than individual ones?

    1 comment:

    1. Deadline passed for workshop leader, and I didn't hear back. Didn't get it.

      ReplyDelete