Monday 17 January 2011

17/01/11

  • waitress job, gumtree
  • temp waitress at an agency, gumtree
  • workshop leader,gumtree
  • waitress, gumtree
  • receptionist, gumtree
  • receptionist, gumtree
  •  cafe assistant, gumtree
  • cleaner, gumtree
  • cleaner, gumtree
Good old gumtree. I wacked out loads of waitress applications and a few more.

Response: Had an interview and a trial shift at a restaurant, it went terribly. They wouldn't tell me anything, and just said I was being tested. It was so posh and I was really nervous. The thing is I do have experience and knowledge but they have to at least let you know how the restaurant operates! I'm not psychic! I was really pissed off at them, and basically asked if I could leave at the time we'd arranged because I knew I wasn't going to get it. I was also really sweaty because I was so nervous. Such intense pressure is not right to do to people! I'm not applying for any waitressing jobs from now on.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment