Thursday 17 February 2011

Application Forms

Jobs applied for today:
  • Office cleaner, circle25
  • Cleaner, jobisjob
  • Nanny, 2 kids, gumtree
  • Front of House Assistant, Wallace collection.
I just had to fill out an online application form. Does anyone else think they just take so long, and require so much effort. I feel like the life has been sucked out of me, I'm exhausted now! Why do they need such a tedious structure/amount of information!? I wish there was a one size fits all way of filling out my job history, I don't know about you guys but I've had a lot of jobs and just working out the dates and titles in chronological order is enough brain work for me! (I know, I could have just used my CV, but the thing is, they wanted no gaps so I may have had to tweak the information a little...) Shhh.

I hope that with application forms, they're more likely to read it though. Perhaps that 2 hours will be worthwhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment