Thursday 3 February 2011

Not even a rejection!

 Jobs applied for:
  • Cleaner, directgov
  • Housekeeper, directgov
What I hate most about applying for jobs, is not hearing back at all. I can send tonnes of applications, and not even a rejection. Is it me? I just wonder if they even read them! I guess they don't have the time, I can have a realistic view, it's just that I spend so much time individually writing each application because I CAN do the bloody job!

I wouldn't mind being a cleaner, I figure that I could work independently without interacting with the public!! I actually enjoy cleaning, and love things to be clean. In my last job I was a bit OCD, everytime someone put sugar in their tea, I was there wiping up the tea rings. My colleague said to me one day "you really like this job, don't you"- I felt like a bit of a loser, and sheepishly hung my head with an  "I just like things to be clean."

I have so much cleaning experience, why won't they hire me!?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment