Friday 11 February 2011

11/02/11

Jobs I have applied for today:
  • Speculative letter to connexions
  • Market Researcher, jobisjob
  • Mail order assistant, directgov
  • Care worker, totaljobs
  • Parcel sorter, directgov
I spent a long time applying for that Market Researcher job. My cover letter was frankly amazing. I wrote to connexions, I know their funding has been cut but I would really like to work helping people to find jobs, especially the neglected young people of this country. I also decided to search for postal services on directgov, and applied for those mail assistant and parcel sorter jobs, I'm hoping my experience in art handling/archiving in museum/gallery will be enough experience.

Response: I didn't get the mail order assistant job. They said my CV was of interest but unfortunately they recieved a lot of applications and there were people with more relevant experience.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment