Friday 4 February 2011

Closing of public libraries

Jobs applied for:
  • Care worker, directgov
I'm having trouble applying for jobs at the moment because our internet has gone down and they're not going to sort it out until the end of March! I'm having to use the local library (where I can get a maximum of 2 hours per day for free) I spend most of that time just searching for jobs I can apply for. It is good that the library is available for people like me though, I heard a rumour that the government are going to close loads of public libraries! The idiots. I swear they want our country to become an uneducated country with high unemployment....why? Don't they recognise that libraries are amazing for a number of reasons, including helping people to apply for jobs! Plus there's of all those librarians whose job will be lost.
Library cuts- Guardian Website

    No comments:

    Post a Comment